Position requires you to be self-motivated, possess strong quantitative take-off and production analysis skills.
Position has full responsibility for the profitability of estimates; estimate quality control; client relations; assuring projects are bid at schedule time frames
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Determine priorities and set goals.
· Follow/Reinforce processes and procedures.
· Screen leads and plan of overall bid calendar in conjunction with operational goals.
· Build Job Cost template in ERP.
· Communicate and work with clients.
· Meet with Superintendents and Project Managers to review projects as needed.
· Achieve monthly and yearly estimating goals.
· Find and follow-up on leads for new work to bid.
· Review plans and specifications.
· Coordinate all tender documents.
· Take-off quantities of concrete, materials and formwork.
· Review scope of subcontractors thoroughly as to avoid holes in scope.
· Prepare and submit comprehensive/clear/concise proposals with appropriate exclusions, qualifications, and exclusions. Tailor to each specific project.
· Follow-up and update bid tracking sheet.
· Upon award of a project, update new estimate file to match contract scope
· Prepare initial job notes for new projects for Project Management and the Field (Estimate, proposal, scope, requirements, bid assumptions, schedules, vendor quotes, specifications, correspondence, promises made, etc).
· Participate in transition of job from estimating to project management (including planning, buyouts, scope, etc).
· Participate in weekly estimating meetings.
· Attend on site meetings.
· Identify target bids.
· Schedule strategy sessions on target jobs – pre and post bid.
· Maintain and update bid tracking sheet, lead tracking sheet and bid closing spreadsheet.
· Talk to existing customers for new leads.
· Review and participate in submission of Prequalification Forms.
· Facilitate customer service by letting other departments know client concerns or issues.
· Promote company image.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualities of a Project Coordinator:
· Detail Oriented
· Good Communicator
· Problem solving abilities
Reference ID: CFL-1001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent