With its commitment to supplying the highest quality and sustainably harvested seafood, Clear Ocean Seafood Ltd. has quickly grown in three years to successfully position itself as a trusted and consistent supplier to its customers. Due to the fast growth of business, we are opening an entry-level Sales Coordinator position to help manage the increasing sales volume and improve sales productivity.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, a sales coordinator contributes to achieving sales goals by supporting sales representatives and coordinating sales-related activities within our company. The job holder will be playing a significant role in building and maintaining firm rapport with customers by acting as an extension of our sales force.
If you are a detail-oriented, deadline sensitive, self-starting person with excellent organizational and communications skills, if you appreciate the importance of customer service and customer data analysis, and if you like a good bite of premium quality seafood, you can be the perfect fit to our team.
Account Manager position opportunity may be rewarded to the candidate who demonstrates abilities to perform sales activities independently.
- Support sales representatives by entering and processing order with ensured accuracy in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers to resolve any queries, and collaborate with other departments to ensure that orders are processed in line with customers’ requirement.
- Coordinate logistics, including communication with vendors, transportation providers and custom brokers to ensure timely and correct order deliveries.
- Work closely with marketing to prepare and arrange sales support material, such as company website, product brochure or presentation.
- Act as a first point of contact for urgent calls and emails when sales representatives are not available.
- Maintain, organize and segment sales records as a basis for reports to the management team.
- Handle incoming phone calls and forward to the persons responsible.
- Site visits and trade show exhibition with sales representatives when required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to produce successful results under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail, understanding of teamwork and willingness to learn
- Post-secondary education in marketing related fields, and statistics is preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a relative field
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking, reading and writing is required for communication with overseas vendors. Other language skills are also valued.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
REASONS TO JOIN US:
- Competitive wages, benefits and bonus (after 3 months of probation period)
- Regular employee training for self-improvement
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Employee engagement activities
If you are interested in this position, please apply now. No staffing agencies please.
We appreciate all the applicants, but unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only the suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year