ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Integration Architect, you will enable our clients to understand and implement integration technology hands-on (using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standards) while coaching and mentoring elite team members within our fast-paced and growing organization. The Senior Integration Architect will be expected to architect integrated solutions based on functional and technical requirements, and apply common Integration Architecture concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed. Understanding the impact of Integration Architecture on Digital Channels (i.e. mobile, tablet, etc.) and how to optimize integration solutions for Digital will also be relevant to the role.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
Bonus points if:
- Minimum 10 years of overall IT experience in systems integration, architecture and/or custom development
- Minimum 4 years of experience building integration API management solutions using proven practices. Experience with the latest platforms such as MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is ideal.
- 1+ years of experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- 1+ years of project experience setting up and configuring on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations
- 1+ years of experience architecting real-time integrations that support high volume transactions
- 1+ years of experience with Integration Architecture concepts and patterns, including Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON services, etc.
- You are a certified MuleSoft Architect
- You have experience with Mule 4
- You have experience effectively architecting solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- You have experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow services organization practices
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations
- You have experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters
- You are bilingual in English and French
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at Accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com