Honeyfield Communities (http://www.honeyfield.ca/) , a well-established low-rise residential builder, has been building beautiful homes and communities since 1971.
If you would like to join our dynamic new home sales team at our Tottenham Sales Centre, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Sales Assistant, Part-Time Temporary
As our new Sales Assistant, you will be an important member of our new homes sales team that’s dedicated to providing an exceptional Honeyfield experience for customers who are making one of the most important purchases of their lives.
Working out of our new home sales centre in Tottenham, you will support the Sales Manager throughout the new home purchase process. From preparing and completing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale to following up on any outstanding information, you will play a key role in making sure that every part of the process is organized, efficient, and helps our purchasers feel truly cared for.
To be the best in this role, you’ll need to possess excellent communication skills and a positive and professional demeanor. Your quiet confidence and competence will ensure our customers receive a ‘hassle free’ experience.
You’re perfect for this role because you:
- Confident – are comfortable working independently without needing a lot of direction, are calm and capable under pressure and work well with a wide variety of people
- Knowledgeable – have a solid foundational understanding of the new home purchase process and quickly learn new software and procedures
- Detail-oriented – know precision and accuracy are paramount to success in this role, so the best people do things right, the first time around.
Working @ Honeyfield
This is a part-time contract position, working Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm in our Tottenham sales centre for an estimated maximum period of 6 months. (Sales centre will remain open during this time provided homes remain to be sold). There may be occasional weekday hours available. We also observe a Christmas shutdown period.
- Post-secondary education
- Experience working in a new homes sales centre
- Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Ability to work weekends
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with Newstar Homebuilder software would be an asset
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as more than just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment. We look forward to hearing from you.