Are you looking to join a company that values your motivation, passion, and desire to grow?
Come join the Mysa team!
The grass really is greener over here. How do we know, you ask? Because we fertilize it with a ton of perks, work-life flexibility, and employee recognition. Because our team members often brag about their jobs to their friends. Because on most days it’s hard to tell if we’re “working” or “playing”. And, because we understand the value of fostering a unique company culture that puts employees first.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and energetic Technical Customer Care Advocate to become a valuable member of our team. This is a vitally important role at Mysa, as you will be the first point of contact for our customers - providing the best possible end-user experience by helping to troubleshoot their technical issues, and resolving various inquiries.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively engage and interact with our customers using a friendly and conversational tone
- Ensure that our innovative technology is utilized to its full extent by our customers
- Facilitate and expedite the customer support request process
- Resolve customer queries and issues via live chat, social media, and email channels
- Qualify sales leads through our online chat service and communicate to our Sales team
- Collaborate with senior team members to ensure all customer needs are met
- Drive adoption of products/services across existing and potential international customer bases
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and execute the most beneficial user experience
- Ensure our customers receive an exceptionally outstanding customer support experience
- Adhere to support service level agreements
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 1+ years of Customer Care work experience
- Fluency in French would be considered an asset, but is not required
- Must be willing/able to work 40 hrs/week over various days of the week (ie. not a Mon-Fri role) where the ability to work from home or the office is flexible, if desired.
- High technical aptitude, and interest in consumer electronics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology with proficient troubleshooting skills
- Adept critical thinking skills, creative problem solving abilities, and strong multitasking skills
- Ability to quickly and professionally understand customer concerns and deliver solutions in a manner that surpasses their expectations
Our mission is to fight climate change. Mysa, the first smart thermostat for high voltage electric baseboard heating, has been saving energy usage, and costs, for homeowners across North America. Through innovative technology, driving energy efficiency and conservation, our products are designed to help the world become more environmentally friendly and sustainable. Our desire is to rapidly expand our product line across various markets, while building a work environment and culture that brings out the best in our people.
What we have to offer you:
- A rewarding career path where you can sharpen your skills and showcase your talent
- An environment where you are recognized and appreciated for you work and effort
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Yes. Unlimited paid vacation - within reason of course!)
- Flexible environment (Work from home or a coffee shop as you see fit)
- Flexible hours (No set “office hours”; You work 40 hrs/wk, and meet your role requirements)
- Training & Development Allowance Program
- Health & Wellness Allowance Program
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary increases
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Group Health, Dental & Vision Benefit Plan
Have we enticed you yet? Here’s a few additional perks:
- Modern, open, and fun office environment (We work hard but we play hard too!)
- Downtown office feel, with free parking
- Quarterly team building initiatives
- Fully stocked "Snack Center" (Fresh fruit, breads, oatmeal, and various food snacks for everyone!)
- Company-provided pizza lunch every second Friday (We think every Friday should be awesome, not just paydays!)
- New pair of high quality sound reducing headphones
- Credit towards a smart home product purchase and a free Mysa Thermostat for your home
- Innovative software and technology (Slack is our internal communication tool - need we say more?)
At Mysa, we believe people are the heart of our business – and we appreciate each individual’s unique qualities and diverse experiences. So, if this role sounds exciting to you, and you fit most of the criteria, do not hesitate to apply - we value individual abilities over a profile on paper.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with a cover letter and resume. You can also apply directly by visiting the career section on our website: www.getmysa.com. Please identify the job title “Technical Customer Care Advocate” and Reference Code: TCCA19 in the subject line of your submission.
Mysa is an equal opportunity employer focused on promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We value diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all different. Your application to this posting is deemed to be consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of personal information to facilitate our recruitment process. We respect the confidentiality and privacy of all of our applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)