We are looking for hard working dedicated employees who enjoy physical activity and a job that will both challenge and reward you.
Employees who are able to work on their own as well as with a crew to perform landscape construction and yard maintenance. Must be comfortable working outside in spring, summer and fall conditions and the chance to stay and work with our snow crew through the winter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work 11 hour shifts.
- Hours 7am-6pm Monday- Thursday, 7am-5pm Fridays. Some overtime may be needed on weekends.
- Must be comfortable working outside in spring, summer and fall conditions, this includes high temperatures.
- Must frequently lift/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical duties and have the ability to walk, stand and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Must follow all Health and Safety Regulations including wearing required PPE.
Education and/or Experience:
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract is a necessity. Driver’s abstract should be able to be brought in for the interview.
- Experience in the form of landscaping or lawn maintenance is considered and asset.
- Must be 25 years of age to meet our Insurance Requirements for our vehicles.
- Must have own transportation to yard at all times.
- Must be available to work all shifts
- A safe and healthy work environment
- A competitive salary with focus on personal growth, participation and integrity
- Equal employment and advancement opportunities
- Full time, year-round, career opportunity for hard-working and dedicated individuals
If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour