We are a leading "one source" global provider of technology - enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure.
Great Career Opportunity
MISTRAS Services Inc. is currently looking for the Technical NDT Director Level 3 for a Full-Time Permanent position to support our Quebec operations. An ideal candidate must be local or willing to relocate to the area.
Working at MISTRAS will give you a unique opportunity of being a key player on some of the best projects locally and internationally; a chance to grow personally and professionally; access to state-of-the-art training and development programs; be rewarded fairly and competitively for all your efforts and passion for work and the industry!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACTIVITIES:
- Review and assist in the update of NDT certification examinations to ensure the effectiveness of this key assessment process.
- Recommend improvements program as needed.
- Revise NDT personnel qualification and certification procedures as necessary to maintain program compliance.
- Develop and maintain all specifications for NDT, including the development and maintenance of all NDT technical procedures, forms and supporting documentation.
- Provide support for training initiatives relating to the areas which assigned, and other training as requested by supervision.
- Assist the QA and QC personnel in maintaining AS, ISO, NADCAP and current approval, as needed.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of all applicable regulations, codes, standards, and specifications, as well as company policies and procedures; complete any training necessary to support these activities and communicate these requirements to affected branch personnel as necessary.
- Communicate with customers on technical and program issues.
- Provide training, as necessary, to affected personnel, including customers, to obtain program compliance, process efficiency and effectiveness, cooperation and continued education.
- Participate in other general administrative and technical activities such as cost reduction methods, communications, safety, housekeeping, and employee training.
- Establish and track key performance indicators.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; a technical degree or university credits related to the field are preferred.
- Must have an up-to-date ASNT level III NDT certificate; as well as adequate knowledge in the usual NDT methods (MT / PT / UT / ET / VT / RT).
- Proven ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing tasks in a short time.
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks for specific time periods.
- Proven ability to track and communicate to assigned technicians, specific project directions and procedures established by the client.
- Should have sufficient practical background in applicable materials, fabrication, and product technology to establish techniques and to assist in establishing acceptance criteria.
- Effective communication skills are paramount to this role.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
MISTRAS Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
- DEP/ AEC ou Certificat (Souhaité)
- Saint-Lambert, QC (Souhaité)
Certificats et autres accréditations:
- ASNT or NAS 410 level 3 (Souhaité)
- English (Requis)
- French (Souhaité)