Be a part of something bigger - we have opportunities for people who want to join a team that is passionate about delivering an unrivalled service to our patients, where we believe that patients should feel reassured that they're in safe and knowledgeable hands and that the Mayfair employees serving them are truly committed to improving patients' outcomes. Join our team at Mayfair, a leading provider of medical imaging and related services in community clinics across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in 14 clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
37.5 hours/ week; rotating shifts Monday - Saturday daytime hours.
Who you are and what you will achieve in this role:
The experience you will be bringing to this role:
- Be the first person a patient speaks with when making an appointment. Your empathetic, patient and understanding disposition will put our patients at ease and confirm they have contacted the right services provider;
- Be passionate about putting patients first and ensuring they consistently receive an excellent level of service;
- You will perform a wide variety of call centre and administrative tasks as part of a dynamic, patient focused team;
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Mayfair’s specialized and diverse imaging services, so that you can explain and ensure all patients understand their examination procedures;
- Confidentially administer and process patient information and requisitions efficiently, book patient appointments and ensure all information is accurate;
- Schedule examinations according to department protocol for each imaging modality;
- You will have a fine eye for detail, methodically proofreading scheduled appointments and reports;
- You anticipate the needs of our patients and referring physicians, act as an ambassador for Mayfair and always want to go one step further to provide the best patient experience possible;
- Contribute to personal and group projects that improve service delivery and processes across the company.
- Minimum 2 years’ relatable experience delivering exceptional customer service within a call center environment required;
- Certified as a Medical Office Assistant, Unit Clerk, or Health Information Office Administration required or strong knowledge of medical and anatomy terminology from experience in a medical environment;
- Previous experience working at a medical or diagnostic imaging clinic a strong asset;
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced, busy working environment, but you will have strong attention to detail;
- You delight in talking with people and taking care of them. Our patients really matter to us and we work as a truly cohesive team to put our patients first (seriously, our teams are remarkable and we want to keep it that way);
- Outstanding phone etiquette and a positive attitude are essential to this role, making the patient experience as effortless as possible;
- You have the natural ability to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Demonstrated professionalism with the ability to confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one before it’s even been thought of;
- Your strong ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize with changing workloads and schedule variances will allow you to be flexible in this adaptive work environment;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Fluent in a second language is considered a strong asset.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiolgy interpretations each year.
Mayfair is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request. Any information provided by you for any accommodations will be kept confidential and won't be used in the selection process.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company's success and future growth. If you're a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.