Task Concrete is growing and has an immediate openings for experienced Concrete Placers and Finishers for upcoming projects.
- Review construction drawings and develop plan for placing and finishing concrete flatwork
- Establishing grade and prepare sub-base to the required tolerances
- Setting formwork and verifying accuracy of depth and slopes
- Installing reinforcing steel and anchoring dowels
- Rake, level and smooth concrete using screeds, trowels, and floats
- Finish concrete with broom, stamped, smooth, or exposed finished, as per specifications
- Applying hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Provide guidance and supervision for labourers and junior employees
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Other labour duties as required.
- Full time + OT working hours during high season, including potential for nights and weekend work; and
- Working hours dependent on operational and project needs.
- Minimum 5 years of concrete finishing experience
- Skill to operate laser level, vibrator, rake, screed, hand trowel and power trowel
- Applicants must have reliable transportation;
- Must have steel toe work boots;
*What we Offer
- A team culture;
- Comprehensive compensation package;
- Rewards and recognition for performance; and
- Opportunities for training and career development.
$25.00 - $32.00 per hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Concrete Finishing: 5 years (Required)