Join the KurSpa team at Sparkling Hill Resort! We currently have openings for full time and part-time positions as a Spa Attendant, and are looking for a high energy, positive, and responsible candidates to fill the position.
- Assist with guest requests and ensure relaxation and enjoyment of the guests enjoying the KurSpa
- Monitor noise levels in areas of relaxation and respond to concerns quickly and professionally
- Stock lockers and refresh amenities at various guest hospitality stations
- Sort, transport and organize laundry and linens used in the KurSpa
- Assist practitioners with cleaning and setting up treatment rooms
- Light housekeeping duties in common areas of the KurSpa to ensure a clean and enjoyable environment at all times
- Maintain knowledge of spa treatments and KurSpa amenities/policies in order to accurately advise guests
- Opening and closing duties
- Other tasks as assigned
- Candidates must demonstrate exceptional guest service skills – remaining calm and courteous at all times – in addition to excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Previous spa, hospitality and/or guest service experience is preferred
- Successful candidates will be highly responsible and reliable and be comfortable working independently, with little direct supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Constant standing and walking will be required throughout the shift
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to Ms. Kerry Werner, Kurspa Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent