Come join our team at The Hamlets at Vernon today!!!
We will provide competitive compensation and valuable work life balance
If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of care and support that promotes resident and family health and happiness we are looking for you to apply today.
We are seeking a team member who has the:
- Ability to support, guide and mentor LPN’s and Care Aides
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to educate team members effectively
- Ability to deliver and apply effective communication (listening, verbal and writing)
- Ability to follow direction, prioritize workload and maintain standards of practice and operational policies and regulations
The team member should have:
- Current CRNBC license
- Current CPR and First Aide certification
- 3-5 years of RN experience
- Inter-RAI training an asset
- 3-5 years of Long Term Care or Residential Care experience
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time