Assistant Restaurant Manager (Fast-Food)
As an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager , you are an enthusiastic role model and motivate team members to deliver exceptional service for every guest, every time. You build positive relationships with a team of diverse members. As a passionate team leader, you believe in the importance of training team members to ensure high standards of guest service, quality and cleanliness are achieved. Through your knowledge of the quick service industry you take pride in supporting the Restaurant Manager and Owner in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced restaurant.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Handling aspects of employee relations, staffing, and training
- Staff scheduling and tracking employee shifts, absences and time-offs
- Inventory, purchasing and receiving
- Counting tills and deposits, upholding accuracy and completion
- Ensuring customer service excellence and quality control measures are in place
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager in the food service industry , with preference given to those who have experience working in fast-food.
**Travel between our 7 locations in Mississauga and Brampton is required and therefore the successful candidate must have a vehicle and a valid Ontario Drivers License. L ocations are listed below.
- 1420 Midway Blvd, Miss ON L5T2S4
- 5014 Dixie Rd (Eglington) Miss ON L4W1C9
- 4595 Tomken Rd, Miss ON L4W1J9
- 4920 Tomken Rd, Miss ON L4W 1J8
- 1520 Aimco Blvd, Miss ON L4W 5K1
- 6070 Dixie Rd, Miss ON L5T 1A6
- 7280 Dixie Rd, Miss ON L5S1E1
- 2 + years of supervisory or Assistant Manager experience in a fast food restaurant is a must
- Practical knowledge of recruiting, training and coaching employees would make you an ideal candidate for this role.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Strong relationship and team building skills with a knack for motivating others
- Sound operational experience and knowledge within the fast-food or food service industry
- Excellent communication skills with a personable attitude
- A passion for coaching and mentoring
- A desire to gain experience to help you be successful in your career
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work for a highly recognized brand that is a leader in the food service industry
- Competitive wages
- Full benefits
- Comprehensive training by an industry frontrunner
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who are qualified with 2+ years fast food restaurant supervisory or management experience will be contacted.
Tim Horton's welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Fast Food Restaurant Supervisory or Assistant Management: 1 year (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- Valid Ontario Driver's License (Required)