Top 5 reasons why you want this job:As a Web Designer:
1. Your talent is considered a crucial element to the teams’ success.
2. Your ability to collaborate with different important stakeholders will make the difference.
3. You will provide and share ideas and we will listen and appreciate!
4. You will develop skills and gather knowledge beyond your imagination.
5. You will enjoy flex time in a cool and casual environment!
What kind of challenges await you at Seedbox?
Create banners, advertisements & promotional material;
Conceptualize new site templates & landing pages for promotional usage;
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
Prepare and present wireframes to internal teams and stakeholders for review;
Conduct layout adjustments based on user behavior and feedback;
Ensure brand visions and guidelines are being respected;
Align with and support other teammates in design roles;
Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies;
Become a brand specialist by understanding our products and consumers;
And any other work-related tasks.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox...
3 - 5 years of experience in a web designer role;
Educational background in Marketing, Design or General Arts;
Highly skilled in Photoshop;
Knowledge of and interest in video editing an asset (Adobe Premiere);
Strong understanding of marketing principles;
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, an asset;
Bilingual, spoken and written.
Are you also…
Creative, imaginative and open-minded?
Recognised for paying attention to detail?
Passionate and innovative?
Yes! We can’t wait to welcome you so apply today!