A CAREER AT GIVE AND GO PREPARED FOODS WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO….
· Work in a fast growing and dynamic environment with highly skilled professionals
- Continue your professional development in your chosen path
- Become part of a people focused culture
EXPERIENCE GIVE AND GO PREPARED FOODS FIRSTHAND…
Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the incumbent will be able to provide mechanical support to the plant operations. The incumbent will troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic problems with associated equipment. The Millwright is also responsible for repairing malfunctioning equipment, such as motors, pumps, valves, controls, ovens, robots and other machines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for set, changeover, operating, repair, and cleaning of fillers, packaging equipment, compounding equipment and all supporting auxiliary equipment.
- Repairing and performing routine maintenance on production equipment.
- Maintaining logs and records of work performed as well as materials and equipment used.
- Responsible for checking and calibrating instruments.
- Responding immediately to emergency situations.
- Must be familiar with the use of measuring tools and safe operation of hand tools including grinders, drills, mechanical saws, sanders, and buffers.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a millwright in a manufacturing setting: 3 years
- Holds a valid Industrial Millwright Mechanic license.**
- Trade specification as a millwright and/or electrician as well as experience in one or both of these trades.
- Must have experience with PLC Controls.
- Excellent understanding of Safety in an industrial environment.
- 2-3 years experience operating and maintaining an Ammonia Refrigeration Plant in an industrial environment.
- 2-3 years experience in performing maintenance in an industrial setting.
- Position requires flexibility in working rotating shifts and must be able to work weekends.
- Strong mechanical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to work in a team, and/or under minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)