- Assignments require applying basic accounting knowledge to verify data, manage records, report financial data or assist with preparation of reports or statements. Manages work assigned to meet deadlines in support of accounting functions related to financial and regulatory reporting, government tax remittances, payroll, inventory tracking, invoicing, etc.
- Reviews work output with supervisor as needed.
- * 20% administration functions including scheduling, purchasing, answering phones
- Applies independent thought to recognize errors in data and/or misapplication of predetermined accounting policies or procedures. * Able to investigate and resolve routine issues within areas of responsibility. * Will consult with supervisor on how to resolve new or more complex issues. * 10% Assists with other miscellaneous special accounting tasks and system related activities as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate: * Strong Excel proficiency. * High School Diploma, HSED, or GED Associate Degree or equivalent education/experience preferred. * Accounting, Business or other related field preferred. * Required Basic understanding of accounting principles.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)