Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is a Top 10 Hotel in Canada as reviewed by TripAdvisor, 2021. We're a family-feel team that loves to work and play together. We're now hiring Room Attendants as our team moves forward in expanding globally.
Our dedication and sincerity to our guests are what enables us to achieve brand loyalty and admiration. In our service, we use our personalities and bring out our values - selflessness, trustworthiness, approachability and playfulness - to our guest experience.
As a team, we connect with each other and encourage one another to curate experiences for ourselves, one another, and our guests. We nurture growth and encourage the best of each other’s individual personalities to shine through to each other and our guests.
- Be the reason your team members and guests have a great day
- Perform a variety of cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and making beds
- Remove used linens/trash from departed rooms
- Making beds, dusting, and vacuuming
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Participating in deep cleaning of hotel guest rooms
- Ensure rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Assisting with cleaning of other hotel common areas as required
- Previous professional cleaning or hotel housekeeping experience is an asset, but not necessary
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and excellent observational skills
- The ability to adhere to safe work practices
- The ability to understand and communicate in written and spoken English
- Physical fitness and dexterity
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner, great sense of cooperation and teamwork
- Work with likeminded people who share your love of mountain lifestyle
- Travel allowance for employees outside of Whistler
- Extended health benefits
- Health and Wellness program of $1200 a year, can be used for ski passes, gym memberships, sports equipment, etc.
- RRSP matching program
- Friends and family hotel discount at our sister properties in BC
- Staff accommodation available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
We routinely update our Communicable Disease Prevention Plan to stay up to date with Public Health guidelines.
- Are you located in Whistler?
- housekeeping: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)