Join the fast-growing phenomenon where you get to work alongside industry leading top talent in a high-performance culture who are passionate, experienced, and determined. We are ambitious and innovative: we are motivators. At Orangetheory, you are part of a growing phenomenon and a dynamic, innovative brand that is changing lives around the world.
Orangetheory Fitness is not only the hottest workout, it's a great place to work. Ranked as one of Inc. magazine's Fastest-Growing Private Companies and a top franchise in the world by Entrepreneur's Franchise 500®, Orangetheory Fitness is a premier fitness brand. As we continue to grow across Canada, we are looking for a Regional Sales and Operations Manager for Western Canada to join our OTF Canada team!
A Regional Sales and Operations Manager (RSOM) is responsible for overseeing brand continuity and driving growth for OTF Canada franchisees, through the training and support of a proven franchise system within an assigned region of Canada. The franchise system comprises studio sales, studio operations, compliance and delivery of the fitness product.
A Regional Sales and Operations Manager is the point-person for, and accountable for the effectiveness of the relationship between OTF Canada Inc. and its franchisees. Reporting to the National Sales Director and working in close proximity with the National Fitness and Operations director, an RSOM is a field-based consultant who guides the execution of the Orangetheory Fitness franchise system to its maximum potential within franchised studios.
A Regional Sales and Operations Manager is accountable for ensuring the following goals are met and maintained:
- All franchisees understand, accept, and are fully engaged in executing the requirements of their Franchise License Agreement and the associated system standards.
- Every studio / franchisee is fully compliant with the Orangetheory Fitness brand continuity and business policy standards.
- Franchisees know what is contained in, where to access, and how to best use the full suite of resources available to them as an Orangetheory franchisee with respect to:
o Sales and Revenue Growth
o Staff Training and Development
o Being an Orangetheory Fitness Business Owner
- Franchisees understand what is required of their studios and how to diagnose/action on opportunities within the 7 core areas of running an OTF studio (listed above)
- Studios within their region achieve annual growth targets for top-line sales, membership count, and other KPIs, as set out by OTFC senior management.
- Foster the Orangetheory Fitness culture within their franchise network
- Guide franchisees to think as resourceful independent business owners
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, sports management, or health and wellness.
- Two or more years of experience in direct fitness membership sales.
- Two or more years of experience of management with proven track record of sales management.
- Experience as a Regional Sales and Operations Manager, or other relevant role, in a multi-unit, national franchise system.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to pivot and deal with change in strategic direction
- Ability to understand staff and company dynamics.
- Ability to use a variety of consulting methods (e.g. needs assessment, coaching, training).
- Able to manage personal stress levels in very demanding role.
- Analytical ability. Expertise in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Good understanding of financial and performance metrics (KPIs).
- Independent thinker, team player.
- Must be outgoing and high energy with the ability to motivate a large group of people.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Possess high emotional intelligence and ability to deal with various personalities.
- Project management – able to coordinate assigned task workflow, communicate changes and progress, completes projects on time.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft suite and productivity tools).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong leadership, managerial, and people-development skills.
- Strong sales and sales management skills (proven by track record).
The location of this role will be based on the succesful candidate.
This is a full-time position and hours will vary based on travel associated with job.
Travel is required – travel may consist of up to 25% of each year. You must have a valid driver’s licence and passport.
This role profile is not a comprehensive list of all goals, expectations, and duties associated with the role of Regional Sales and Operations Manager. The role is subject to change over time.