Independently owned and operated for more than 100 years, Sheridan Nurseries is Canada's largest, fully integrated garden centre, retailer and grower, known for top quality products and services. At Sheridan Nurseries, we offer employees a dynamic, fun and fast paced work environment, focused on growth, development and personal well being with flexible, comprehensive training programs. Sheridan Nurseries Head Office is actively searching for an:
Reporting to the Inventory Manager, Sheridan Nurseries is looking for a highly motivated Replenishment Analyst for our Garden Supply and Home Décor departments.
- Oversees accurate forecasting of products to the SKU level to ensure good service and acceptable inventory levels, providing ongoing in-depth SKU level forecast analysis
- Utilizes tools such as Phoenix, SQL query-based reports, POS data in order to effectively manage day to day business needs
- Create and maintain reports (i.e. in-stock, inventory, POS, program performance, etc.) to effectively communicate and analyze the business
- Work with internal and external business teams to develop sales plans, weekly orders, vendor-managed programs, and inventory analysis to support the business
- Develop strategic relationships with vendors through regular conference calls and meetings to review the forecast, shipments, sales and in-stocks, replenishment and manual order requirements, and open issues
- Communicate with internal departments to resolve service-related issues to ensure orders / shipments and claims are processed in a timely manner
- Perform other business functions as needed by the Product Managers & Inventory Manager
- Advanced computer skills a must (Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
- Demand Planning & Forecasting experience is a must
- Replenishment / forecasting experience preferred
- Ability to work with and create complex Excel spreadsheets utilizing formulas, on a daily basis
- Strong analytical and problem definition skills; high attention to detail
- University / College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with databases
- 2-3 years of experience in replenishment analyst role
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.