Clean Fresh Air Services Inc. is looking to hire a driven individual to join our rapidly-growing team. We are looking for a Duct Cleaning Assistant that is reliable, outgoing, trustworthy, and willing to grow in the field.
Who are YOU?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid G2 or G driver’s license
- Experience in duct cleaning
- Living in the Durham region
- Must have full-time access to a car
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently
- Accountable and responsible
Who are WE?
At Clean Fresh Air Services, we strive to provide Canadian homeowners with the most efficient and effective duct cleaning processes. We offer timely services and have a great history as reliable duct cleaners while rapidly expanding and growing a strong foothold in the HVAC industry.
What we offer:
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- duct cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (preferred)