NSK Canada Inc. is seeking a Linear Specialist!
The Linear Specialist will define opportunities and manage new business development for defined markets and products with geographical boundaries. This position assumes a high level of responsibility for the success of NSK in meeting sales and profitability for the industry within the boundaries. This position will work closely with distributors, equipment designers, maintenance personnel, equipment operators and various other buying influencers to create demand for NSK brand products and services.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople, including account managers, and business development sales representatives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- Leads demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
This job requires a minimum of a Technical Diploma or Associate’s Degree in a related field and 8-10 years of position-related experience
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- Bonus Plan
- Competitive Salary with BenefitsNSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time