Standard Auto Wreckers - Proudly serving the GTA for the past 40+ years.
We are currently seeking Admin Support for our Scarborough location as a scale operator.
- Tare and ticket vendor vehicles
- Ensure order / ticket information is accurate
- Greet all incoming truck drivers at the scale house
- Handle cash transactions, as well as completing daily scale house and inventory reports
- Receive general inquiries and redirect in a courteous manner to appropriate personnel
- Assist in any other administrative positions as necessary
- A friendly personality combined with a roll-up your sleeves and get it done attitude”!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent telephone/communication skills
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to multi-task in a busy, sometimes stressful environment
- Basic knowledge of the automotive recycling is an asset, but not required
- Proficient with computer based technology including Microsoft Office and Google Maps
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Standard Auto Wreckers provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask in the scale office. Staff is safely behind a Plexiglas shield but will wear a mask when dealing with customers in the office.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)