Senior Customer Experience Team Member
BIS Training Solutions is a fast-paced, high growth organization providing leading software for the safety industry. We are expanding our team and seeking a full-time, detail-oriented, computer savvy professional Customer Experience Representative (CER) to join our team.
Full Time Position with flexible start time
The Customer Experience Representative provides outstanding customer service that includes software support for our users, ongoing training and support for system administrator, and technical support for our resellers.
- To provide outstanding technical support for our customers
- Responds to telephone and email inquiries from individuals utilizing our online software
- Follows up customer requests to ensure complete handling of the caller’s inquiry
- Creates cases for new features and solutions for our development team to implement
- Tests cases released by the development team to ensure proper functioning
- Makes suggestions for ways of improving workflows and processes
- Records and forwards customer feedback to the appropriate areas
- Educates and provides training to customers on using various aspects of the software
- Tracks frequent call types for discussion during weekly meetings
- Participates in daily team meetings
- Handles complex inquiries independently
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Works effectively with people, maintaining pleasant telephone manner
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Assesses each customer and addresses the customer’s needs effectively
- Demonstrates advanced customer service skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Views inquiries as opportunities to exceed customer expectations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Preference will be given to individuals with proven customer service experience
- Bilingual in French would be considered an asset
This is a full-time (40 hour) position with a flexible start time.
BIS Training Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until suitable candidates are selected.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Support: 1 year (Preferred)