Serving the Simcoe area for 30 years, SIMCOE TOYOTA, located at 150 QUEENSWAY E. in Simcoe, ON, is your premier retailer of new and used Toyota vehicles. Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced fully licensed automotive technician to join our team. This is a Permanent Full Time position. Prefer individual with previous Toyota dealership experience.
- Verifies vehicle condition and owner complaints by conducting test drives; conducting inspections; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components
- Completing preventive maintenance such as, wheel alignments, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Participate in training and meetings as required
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Produce quality work that displays pride of workmanship in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Maintain cleanliness of own work area and equipment
- A Valid Automotive service technician 310S License
- A Class “G” Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Possesses a high level of integrity, accountability and a high quality of workmanship
- A great attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work alternate Saturdays
All applications will be kept in strict confidence. We appreciate all that apply however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- service technician: 1 year (Required)