At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion’s Country Manager is a strategic, results-oriented leader who is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from investment to implementation, ROI through automation maturity. As a trusted advisor, the Country Manager will acquire and build strong partnerships within the customer organization to drive adoption of our solutions, and to maximum the return on investment. The Country Manager is ultimately responsible for the health of the customer, including generating sales, increasing revenue, uncovering new opportunities and guaranteeing renewals.
- Prospect into and build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives
- Mobilize a broad team through a complex sales cycles lasting several months
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Foster innovation sharing best practices and new ways customers can mature in their automation journey
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing input and improvements to WorkFusion products, marketing, sales, services and support
- Manage, track and report on key metrics as part of a Success Measurement Framework
- Identify and drive advocacy activities, including radiating references and success stories
- Drive WorkFusion adoption and utilization through coaching and best practice advisement
- Identify Customer risk and work with delivery team to scope out services aspect
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Successfully sold enterprise software as a solution or part of the overall solution into Fortune 500 companies, banking prefered
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with client
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster joint partnership
- Demonstrated experience in delivering customer success
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including C-level