Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is a provider of Canadian and US Customs Services, Trade Consulting, Supply Chain Logistics, including courier, TL and LTL services.
We are currently seeking a smart, energetic, self-motivated individual to join our marketing/communications team.
If you enjoy being in the mix of various activities and projects, and want to use your skills in written and digital communications and other mediums to support the business and its brand, then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Maintaining corporate website and social media platforms.
- Creating & distributing marketing & educational materials.
- Assisting with corporate branding. Idea generation, creation, fulfillment.
- Assisting with strategic projects with direct guidance from the President.
- Completing spreadsheet analysis & report management as needed.
- Supporting the operational teams with reports and other administrative tasks.
- Learning about Frontier’s business….. To become a “jack of all trades” in the department to better support the company.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Above average computer skills, MS office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with website software and other digital media.
- Well versed in trends in communication and marketing.
- Able to research, analyze, and summarize.
- Task engagement. Able to start and finish a project and/or task.
- Organized. Can manage and/or complete projects and tasks concurrently.
- Experience in journalism or public relations a great asset.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Independent. Can run with a project/idea with some guidance.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations and availability to start your career with Frontier!
310-555 Hervo Street, Wpg, MB R3T 3L6
Job Type: Full-time
- journalism: 1 year (Required)
- public relations: 1 year (Required)
- Corporate communications - profit or non profit: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing or website maintenance: 1 year (Required)