Cardinal Health Canada is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our Operations team in Dorval to start as soon as possible. We are looking for a positive, hard-working and team-oriented individual. The selected candidate will work closely with the rest of the team on stocking shelves and fill customer orders in the most efficient and timely fashion.
Status and Duration:
Full Time - permanent
Tuesday-Wednesday - 11:30am to 10:00pm
Saturday-Sunday - 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Picking & preparing customer orders for shipment;
- Processing incoming shipments;
- Sorting pallets;
- Ensure a clean & orderly working environment;
- Ensure accuracy and verify quality of products being picked;
- Operating warehouse mobile equipment and any other warehouse functions as assigned.
- High school completed
- Bilingual, French and English
- 1 year + experience working in a warehouse facility.
- 1 year + experience operating forklift machinery
- Experience with order picker, pacer considered an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and no aversion to heights
- Strong communication and mathematical skills
- Computer skills an asset
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.