InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm specializing in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client a leading organization in the GTA is seeking a Electromechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team.
· Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments.
· Produces sound mechanical design for custom LV and MV switchgear and retrofit solutions·
· Produces mechanical drawings, bill of materials, design instructions to production team for fabrication and assembly.
· Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
· Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
· Supports Contract Managers in issuing claims (new/change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications, etc
· Creates work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost
· Assists customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within his/her scope of deliverables
·Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technologist
·Prior work experience in the field of mechanical design of medium voltage switchgear
· Minimum of 4 - 7 years of related design experience
·Working experience and familiarity with the Canadian Electrical Code and engineering standards. ·Proficiency in AutoCAD and SolidWorks software required
·A demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
· Permanent Position
· Excellent Compensation Package
· Growth Opportunities
All Qualified candidates will be contacted.
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year