Come join the housekeeping team at Sparkling Hill Resort! We are seeking Housekeepers/Room Attendants who have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude for full and part time shifts including weekends. Learn more about us at www.sparklinghill.com.
The starting hourly wage is $16.00 and will be increased to $17.00 per hour upon completion of the three month probation.
Duties would include:
- Ensure the cleaning and supplying of guest rooms and the comfort of all guests
- Clean guest rooms following the established procedures and Sparkling Hill standards
- Adhere to the established standard of safety, fire regulations, and department procedures and policies
- Complete work assignments from the Housekeeping Department as assigned using required keys, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Remove all garbage and recyclable items and place in the appropriate bins inside the specified area
- Report any damages or repairs and maintenance needed to Housekeeping
- Report any items found in check-out units to the Housekeeping Manager
- Dress in issued uniform and ensures a neat, clean, and tidy appearance at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- Minimum 1 year Housekeeping experience would be an asset
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail
- Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekends holidays and all shifts
- Must possess a strong desire to provide high levels of service and have a professional and welcoming demeanor
- Must have a valid work permit
We offer a competitive wage and eligible employees may participate in our Extended Health & Dental benefits coverage. Qualified applicants may submit a detailed resume and cover letter to Mr. Patrick Fouquette, Assistant Operations Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent