We are looking for a client-focused IT Project Coordinator to support our Project Management team and clients. In this role you will be exposed to all aspects of project management, partnering closely with the VP of IT/Site Reliability Engineering, project managers, and internal teams to ensure our clients have the best possible onboarding experience. You will assist with project creation, resource management, scheduling, and reporting of client projects. You will bring a positive and collaborative approach to this role.
- Ensure new projects are assigned, resourced, and created in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creation of weekly resource planning, management, and reporting; including making resource recommendations.
- Support project managers with creation & maintenance of projects utilizing internal project management software.
- Responsible for monthly project audits to confirm accuracy of key project dates and milestones.
- Creates weekly PM report for the executive and management team.
- Manages ongoing project relevant reports to support other internal departments e.g. marketing, IT etc.
- May serve as short term backup for Project Managers.
- Support the Project Management Team with general administrative tasks as assigned by VP of Project Management.
- Triage and respond to requests for information and assistance.
- Become knowledgeable and proficient in all aspects of the onboarding process including staying up to date on product releases.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1 year in a general business environment with project coordination, account management or client facing service and support.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, set and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment and present a professional demeanor.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Word).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,637.00 to $1,774.00 /week