The role is accountable for driving analysis of marketing campaigns and initiatives to identify tactics for optimizing marketing efficiency and effectiveness. This includes supporting senior team members in the execution of the marketing strategy, defining success metrics, assisting with measurement process documentation, and providing reports and dashboards with recommendations. The role will also leverage testing capabilities to ensure best performing solutions are identified.
You will be accountable to:
Your experience includes:
- Compile, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends, expose new opportunities, and answer ongoing business questions.
- Communicate analytic findings and actionable recommendations.
- Design and build campaign reports using tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Analytics, Data Studio) to monitor business performance.
- Evangelize a measurement culture and contribute to analytics documentation.
- Gather business requirements for data collection and implement changes in analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Analyze A/B testing results to make recommendations to improve user experience and business results.
- Assist validating and troubleshooting implementation issues.
- Degree in in Analytics, Marketing or a related field of study.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience within the field of digital analytics and web marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Call tracking, Optimizely, Data Studio).
- Experience with GA 360 an asset.
- Previous experience in Lead-Gen considered an asset.
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau and data visualizations principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of Tag management tools e.g. Google Tag Manager, translating requirements in analytics strategies.
- Solid understanding of digital technologies including website, digital advertising, social media and mobile.
- Experience with Salesforce an asset.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities will be critical.