As G2 certified appliance Repair Technician you will be responsible for the diagnoses and repair of a variety of appliances at the service depot in a timely and cost-effective manner. The successful candidate must also be experienced in the use of all associated test equipment. Your proficiency in appliance repairs will enable you to achieve the benchmarks set out regarding repair quality and turnaround time. You must have a high attention to detail and accuracy, possess good written and verbal communication skills, good organizational skills, are a self-starter and a team player.
- Accurate and timely repairs/test/diagnosis that meet or exceed Industry Standards and regulation.
- Ensures accurate fault determination and achieves a high rate of first time completion.
- Knowledge to safely handling of propane and natural gas
- Knowledge of Ontario installation codes and regulations
- Must have the ability to interpret technical manuals, specs, graphs, etc. And knowledge in gas meters and pressure regulators
- Completes and maintains all paperwork and documentation required thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner for easy retrieval and reference.
- Accurately enters appropriate data into the computer system, as required.
- Exercises care in avoiding errors and rework and pays attention to details.
- Maintains safe environment for associates and visitors. Keeps all work areas clean, neat and organized. Identifies security risks and takes appropriate corrective measures
- Will be required to train/transfer knowledge to other G2, and G3 gas license colleagues as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Must hold a valid TSSA G2 Gas License
- Minimum of 6 months to two years’ experience as a certified G2 Gas License technician
- Strong organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively present information and to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service
- Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills to solve complex problems
- Uses computer for work order system, email and training, requires basic Microsoft Office skills
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders and ability to lift/carry heavy loads of 50 lbs
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,070.00-$97,761.00 per year
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking