Gardewine is a large transportation, warehousing, and logistics company with terminals across Canada and a strong history that dates back to the 1950’s. The most important aspect of our company’s operations is our dedicated people; our people will always be the source of our success and their safety and health will always come first.
The Parcel Driver is responsible for completing various types of local pickups and deliveries in the service area. A successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills ensuring friendly and courteous service to all customers. The position will require physical demands such as climbing in/out of the van (up to approximately 40 deliveries/day); lifting up to 100 lbs; push/pull up to 75 lbs.; and load/unload freight.
- Competitive salary
- Retirement programs
- Benefits for you and your family, that include:
- Extended health care, vision, dental, and other
- Life and disability insurance
- Educational Support for you and your family
- Job Stability
- Advancement Opportunities
- No USA miles
- Valid Class 5/G Driver’s license in good standing
- Friendly customer service skills
- Grade 12 education
- Ability to work independently
- Proven equipment freight handling ability
- Professional mindset for safety and driving
- Experience with all types of pick up/delivery activities
Working together, yet 6’ apart for your health and safety, is our #1 priority.
Join the Gardewine Team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50-$19.08 per hour