Position Title: Service Manager
Location: Creston, British Columbia, Canada
Salary or Salary range: 38 000 – 50 000 annually - based on experience
The Tratech Mechanical Service Manager is an exciting combination of a Receptionist and Service Management with the responsibility to oversee the complete process of field service jobs. You will take on the rewarding task of making sure that our customers have a good experience with our company by providing professional service. This position is the heartbeat of our organization. The individual in this position will report to the CEO and is responsible for a number of specific tasks as outlined below under responsibilities.
· You will perform daily receptionist duties, which includes reception phone, email & walk in customers
· You will schedule in Field Service Jobs with customers
· You will pass on communication between customers & technicians
· You will receive payments & feedback
First 3 months;
· You will manage all Technicians and are responsible for assigning Technicians to Field Service Jobs
· You will create customer invoices for accounting review
First 6 months
· You will oversee job completion of larger projects including (but not limited to) new construction & commercial renovations
· Work Experience: 2 years of Customer Service experience. Background in management, with a minimum of 2 years in a management role.
· Areas of preferred knowledge: Sufficient knowledge of all the trades, vast knowledge of plumbing / heating / air-conditioning (either through schooling or work experience)
· Specific skills: Have excellent computer skills, particularly Field Service Software and the ability to learn new computer programs efficiently. Able to keep a tight schedule for multiple technicians. Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail. Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
· Personal qualities: Have people skills, be personable while remaining professional with customers and coworkers. Strong leadership skills. Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
Please apply online (preferred method) at www.tratechmechanical.ca
To provide the Creston Valley & Kootenay Lake Area with Honest Full Service, Quality Workmanship and Fair Pricing.
Born and raised in the beautiful Creston Valley, the owner and his family decided to move back from Alberta and founded Tratech Mechanical in 2011 with one service truck and a one room office. Since then the company has grown into a multiple vehicle fleet and 10+ employees providing our fellow Creston Valley & Kootenay Lake Area residents with Honest Full Service, Quality Workmanship and Fair Pricing. We provide the following trades: Plumbing, Gas Fitting, Sheet Metal, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Drain Cleaning & Duct Cleaning in the form of Service work, New Installs, New Construction, Remodels & Scheduled maintenance in a Residential, Commercial & Industrial setting. Our priority has always been the people, to provide our employees with a reliable place to work while providing residence with excellent service. As Tratech grows and evolves we hope to continue to be a part of growing our community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$50,000.00 per year