2 Positions Available – Intermediate and Senior
The Support Source (TSS) is growing! TSS provides day-to-day IT support and consulting services to small and medium sized businesses. Our responsibilities include installing, monitoring, and maintaining our client’s systems. We support their computers, servers, network connectivity, firewalls, storage, backups and IT security. TSS has an ongoing 24x7 monitoring system that sends alerts for all IT concerns and our team responds and resolves all product and user issues.
Located in downtown Toronto, our company has immediate openings for both a senior and an Intermediate Network Administrator/MSP Support professional to serve our clients. These positions will require a person who is independent, collaborative and willing to continuously learn the changing technology and security needs of our clients. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Most days we work from our office, which is accessible by car and short walk from TTC and GO Transit, but staff may be required to walk to other clients in the downtown core and occasionally commute to clients throughout the GTA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install, configure and maintain physical and virtualized servers
- Install, configure and maintain Windows Server OS, AD, DNS, DHCP, VMware vSphere, Hyper-V servers, SAN and NAS storage
- Plan, execute and provide day-to-day technical support and administration
- Accurately record, update and document support requests using the service desk system
- Provide exceptional end-user support requests via phone, email, remote tools and onsite
- Develop and document system standards for computer, network and security devices
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an MSP environment
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN
- Fulfill service agreements with respect to availability, performance, capacity and security
- Setup and configure all client software and hardware systems
- Monitor the systems and identify potential and actual problems
- Monitor tape and disk backup systems
- Monitor firewall and network security and performance
- Troubleshoot and optimize system performance and conduct security tests
- Responsible for clearly and accurately entering daily time
- Occasional evening and/or weekend work requiredQualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years Microsoft server support experience
- Minimum 3 years IT Service Desk Experience
- Communicate clearly and effectively to provide telephone and in-person user support to all levels of clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Networking, backup, firewall and virtual server experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage daily tasks
- Able to work BOTH independently and supervised
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to walk to client sites and climb stairs
- Patient and supportive with all users
There are three stages to the interview process:
1. Call 647-812-6150 and leave a brief message.
- Introduce yourself
- Tell us a little about yourself and how you think you are a good fit for our team
- Leave your contact information
- State your available start date2. Eligible candidates will be contacted by email and telephone.
3. Qualified candidates will be invited for an in-person interview.
_Come and be a part of this exciting opportunity and join this exceptional team!_
Job Type: Full-time