Experienced Real Estate Sales and Marketing Company which excels in the sales of new homes, representing several reputable know Builders in Ontario.
We currently have openings in the Port Dover area for a Sales Individual. This position would require availability weekends and some weekdays.
- Welcome new visitors to the Sales Office
- Maintain and organize Sales Office
- Sales reports, and guest registry reports
- Lead follow up via email and telephone
- Preparation of Agreements of Purchase and Sale
- Presentation of Agreements to Site Manager
- General Office duties to include filing, reporting, call logs, etc.
- Continual Customer Service until transaction is complete
- Real Estate License an asset but not required
- Land Lease experience an asset
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, Email, office equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with preparing Agreements of Purchase and Sale & other Real Estate Forms
- Experience with Tarion Warranty
- Real Estate Sales Experience for New Residential Projects
- Strong Closing Skills
If you think you might be a good fit and would like to join our award winning team, please email us your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)