Join Univar Solutions, a world leader of Chemical Distribution, listed as one of Fortune 500 companies.
Established in 1924 and with over 90 years of industry knowledge and expertise, we provide more
chemical products, ingredients and related services than any other company in the marketplace. With
locations in about 150 countries and over 8,000 employees Worldwide, we are committed to innovation,
teamwork, growth and safety. Univar Solutions is on a mission to reimagine distribution! Read more about
We are now searching for a talented, hands-on and goal-oriented individual who will excel in a fast-paced
environment. Human Resources Generalist will report to Human Resources Manager (HRBP) and will
support the development, execution and delivery of high quality human resources programs, policies and
procedures. This role provides coaching and guidance to operational leaders to ensure consistency with
Univar Solutions values and business goals.
What you will do:
- Provide guidance to employees to foster better communication and more proactive human
- Full-cycle recruitment initiatives including; sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, preparing and
negotiating offers to successful candidates, analyze results/effectiveness of recruiting, source
programs to identify trends and recommend solutions
- Manage New Employee Orientation process with hiring manager; maintain employee records
- Manage external relations; maintain contact with potential candidates, staffing agencies, liaise with
professional colleges and students
What you will require:
- Promote, communicate and support HR programs; align strategies with organizational goals
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures adhere to applicable legislation
- Management of SAP and ADP platforms; other administrative duties as assigned
- Additional projects and responsibilities as required
- Certificate or diploma in Human Resources Management and a minimum of 3-5 years direct
Human Resources responsibilities including experience with recruiting in a dynamic business
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to build relationships based on respect, integrity and trust
- A working knowledge of ADP and SAP is preferred
- CHRP designation or working towards is an asset
- Competitive Compensation Package: Generous Retirement Contributions, Great benefits including
medical, dental, eyecare and more!
- A pleasant and supportive place to work with the best co-workers out there
- Enjoyable company events throughout the year: summer BBQ’s, golf tournaments, bowling league..
- Training and education reimbursement programs
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate “Human
Resources Generalist – Toronto” in the subject line of your email. All candidates are subject to a
background check. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for
interviews will be contacted.
Join our team today – challenge your limits. Innovate. Grow. Together. .