Gottex Canada is looking for an Accounts Receivable / Data Entry Clerk to join its team in Montreal!
Immediate supervisor: Supervisor
The Accounts Receivable / Data Entry Clerk supports the Finance Department’s goal of efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The A/R Clerk performs data entry and related duties in posting accounts receivable payments and all other accounting-related transactions.
- Daily review and printing of relevant bank account transactions for posting purposes
- Daily posting of all customer deposits in Momentis
- Create claims for Customer Service Department
- Cash journal data entry
- Collection calls
- Review customer accounts
MINIMUM CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE - The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role, preferably within the apparel industry.
- Organizational ability – Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments and ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time with high attention to detail.
- Communication skills – Bilingual (English & French) – spoken and written;
- Computer skills – Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required; Knowledge of Momentis software is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounts receivable: 2 years (Preferred)