The Lead Installer job will be responsible for installation of signs in the field. As an Installer, you would be self-motivated, energetic and personable, with an ability to adjust to work in two very different environments. Strong customer service and communication skills, professional demeanor and appearance are essential. A Valid driver's license and clean driving record is a must.
- Must have 3 years’ experience installing and manufacture wall mounted, pylon, electrical neon with the installation and manufacturing of all types of signs.
- Must be able to diagnose service issues and repair as needed.
- Must be able to work on an installation team and work well with others.
- Must be able to work off ladders, scaffold, lifts, roofs, etc. safely and without a fear of heights.
- Must have experience and the ability to pass testing involved in operating aerial lifts (all types)
- Be able to read plans and strictly adhere to them.
- Must be able to adhere to strict safety policies.
- Must be able to communicate professionally with clients in the field.
- Must be able to adhere to strict Non-Disclosure Policies.
- Ensure the completion of all duties with a minimum of waste and abuse to equipment.
- Confident and enthusiastic working with customers, contractors, vendors and co-workers.
- Attention to detail and producing quality work is essential in fast paced energetic environment.
- High school diploma or GED with experience or vocational/technical certification.
- Minimum 3 years sign installation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Able to apply written instructions to manufacturing or installation of signs.
- Knowledge of all facets of sign production and installation
- A valid BC Driver's License
- Standing for prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
- Frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs.
- Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Fast-paced environment, subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $36.00 per hour
- sign installation: 3 years (Required)
- BC Class 5 Drivers License (Required)