LONG TERM OCCASIONAL
St. Mary, Chesterville
hours of work:
35 hours per week
$23.76 per hour
Immediately – June 26, 2020
The duration of the assignment is determined by the needs of the children.
Please refer to the attached job description for further information.
- Two year community college Early Childhood Education Diploma.
- Registration with the Ontario College of Childhood Educators.
- Experience working in an Early Learning Centre, Day Care and/or an
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Current Pastoral Letter of Reference from a Roman Catholic priest.
Send application and curriculum vitae no later than
September 23, 2019 by 4:30 pm:
Coordinator of Employee Services
CDSBEO IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING AN INCLUSIVE, ACCESSIBLE AND BARRIER-FREE WORKPLACE.
IF YOU WILL REQUIRE AN ACCOMMODATION DURING THE JOB SELECTION PROCESS,
PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL WORK TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Todd Lalonde John Cameron
Chair of the Board Director of Education