ModTrend Exteriors is a rapidly growing exterior company and we have numerous projects in our pipeline throughout the Okanagan. We offer competitive wages and benefits to successful applicants. Wages will be based upon skill set, work ethic, experience and attitude. If you are looking for long term employment and room for growth this is the opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an experienced Siding and Exterior finisher who can efficiently lead and manage a crew of 3-4 employees.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Valid class 5 drivers license with clean abstract
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience leading an exterior finishing/installation crew
- Experience managing employees and implementing a safe work environment
- Experience with takeoffs and costing of upcoming projects
- Ability to effectively order materials to avoid multiple deliveries
- Fundamental math skills and ability to forecast potential costs
- Capable to working on heights and lift materials
- Fall Arrest training considered an asset
Must have experience installing the following:
- Exterior trim and facia
- Building wrap and building envelope details
- Siding installations- Vinyl and Fiber Cement (Hardie)
- Longboard installation
- Modern exterior finishing
If you have experience and background as listed above, please submit your resume in confidence. You can also visit our website at www.modtrendexteriors.com.
*Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time