Puresource is a leading national distributor and manufacturer of natural wellness products across Canada. We supply over 150 brands representing over 4000+ products primarily into the independent health food channel as well as mass grocery and drug store retailers. We focus on shelf stable natural and organic foods, personal care products, natural cleaning supplies, and supplements including sports nutrition.
Puresource has a dedicated national outside sales force in all provinces and inside customer service team that are committed to our retail partners to provide the very best in customer service and satisfaction.
We are currently hiring for an enthusiastic, motivated, fun and passionate individual person to join our sales team as an Account Manager.
Scope for the position:
- To provide consistent sales support to Puresource customers, customer service with a focus on increasing the distribution and sale of Puresource brands
- Basic function of the position:
- To co-ordinate and increase the sales of our key brands and products to our target markets.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Sales Priorities:
- A minimum of 20 customer visits including a minimum of 15 sales presentations per week
- Maintain an up to date call schedule in outlook calendar
- Responsible for the preparation and sales call planning for all customer visits
- Complete and submit a monthly territory sales report to NSM
- Responsible for tracking sales reports on a monthly basis in order to identify product and brand gaps for customers and to review with customers.
- Responsible for coordinating training for Puresource brands to retailers in territory with Product Educator
- Expand product knowledge directly with retailers on Puresource brands
- Responsible for communicating all Puresource sales programs and key initiatives to retailers and keeping up to date on all current programs
- Responsible for managing co-op marketing funds , promotions, demo activity , territory expenses & attending trade & consumer shows
- Demonstrate a high level of collaboration and teamwork by providing required data including forecasts to purchasing department & NOW Canada for all key customer promotions
- Responsible for ensuring proper internal procedures are followed such as in submitting orders to Pricing, purchasing, etc..
- Customer Service: Customer satisfaction is a key priority of Puresource and it is the Account Managers responsibility to ensure that all follow-ups and customer concerns are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper customer service relations including follow-ups, returning e-mails and phone calls within 24 hours for both customers and internal staff.
- Regional Meetings & Tradeshows: Sales staff are expected to be available to attend industry tradeshows and to attend scheduled regional meetings
..Required qualifications, education, experience, training, skills, background, and certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science, Nutrition
- Previous experience in health food retail an asset-3-5 years
- Previous Account Management experience or in a similar role-3-5 years
- Superior communication skills
- Experience managing territory budgets and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Results driven and goal oriented
- Proven ability to be a team player and work well independently
- Exceptional and varied product knowledge
- Advanced computer skills; outlook, excel, Microsoft word and PowerPoint
- Own a reliable vehicle with a valid driver's license
- Valid passport as there may be travel outside of Canada
Please note: this position requires candidates to be based out of, or in and around the Calgary area.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)