At Servify we love our jobs. It’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects!
We are looking for a Programmer Analyst responsible for designing, implementing and deploying secure, highly available and scalable backend services.
Duration: 4 months
Start date: May 2020
Location: Whitby, Ontario
- Developing, building and configuring IT solutions, implementing reusable components,
translating technical requirements, assisting with all stages of test data, developing interface
stubs and simulators and performing script maintenance and updates.
- Managing production infrastructure with CloudFormation, developing applications on AWS
Lambda and Linux system administration.
- Managing and scaling production databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL) for the Servify
- Analyzing system behavior to provide performance insights.
- Exploring possibilities of applying science (data analysis, Machine Learning) for product
Who you are:
- You are proficient with Cloud Computing, Amazon AWS, Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL,
NoSQL, Redis), Linux/Unix Administration, Containerization, Git, Cloud Security Solutions,
- You can work with multiple teams in a highly dynamic environment.
- You can clearly articulate the solutions and get there in most efficient way.
- You are an endlessly curious tech wizard!
Why you will like working with Servify?
- We have engaging, challenging and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Our workspaces are welcoming and fun and make you feel at home.
- You are free to wear what makes you comfortable.
- You will have significant input into the team’s approach and execution.
- There will be lots to learn about building models that perform well in the real world.
- Find out more about us: https://ca.servify.tech/
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Work Authorization: Canadian Citizen or PR only (Required)