***$500 Sign-On Bonus after 3 months***
Do you want to embark on a new professional adventure? Come build a rewarding career and join a dynamic team where you can evolve in both a collaborative and inspiring workplace.
Shift: 9:30-6:00 pm
We are currently looking for a responsible and reliable Cooler Cleaner / Warehouse worker with a great attitude for our St Albert, AB location. The incumbent will be responsible for the warehouse operations of a local branch, where the opportunity to learn many facets of the operation is high. It requires someone who is eager and driven to learn, as well as flexible. Commitment to safety is a must!
This position requires you to clean water coolers and coffee machines, and some Warehouse duties
- Recording serial numbers on returned equipment
- Visually inspecting equipment for foreign objects and removing foreign objects
- Dismantle and reassemble coffee equipment Coolers after parts are cleaned and dried
- Maintain your station clean
- Sorting repair equipment and good equipment to be cleaned
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
- The ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision is a must in this demanding position maintaining speed / productivity must be met.
- This position also requires a high level of attention to detail at all times.
- The successful applicant must be dependable and reliable.
- Must have pleasant attitude and get along well with other teammates
- Team player
- Physically strong and able to lift a minimum of 50lbs repetitively
- Computer skills an asset
Who We Are
Canadian Springs, along with our partner brand Labrador Source, is a national company committed to providing a single source, one stop solution for all breakroom requirements at the office or at home. We deliver premium brands in large format refillable bottles, state-of-the-art water filtration systems, as well as a large variety of coffees, teas and other hot and cold beverages to match all budgets and needs. Our passion and commitment allows us to build Customers For Life.
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada. We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. Canadian Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have prior experience with sanitation and equipment assembly?
- Do you have prior experience with warehouse operations?