- Ensure the Snack Bar is fully operational in terms of both quality and adequate staffing to service guests.
- Continually interacts with team members to motivate and encourage them in the daily performance of their duties.
- Conduct pre and post shift meetings with team members.
- Assist team members in reconciling end of shift cash reports.
- Assists in managing team member work schedules, daily payroll of department, the monitoring of labour costs and maintaining staffing levels in accordance to business with the supervision of the Snack Bar Manager.
- Ensure the Snack Bar is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Address and resolve all customer and team member concerns/suggestions in a constructive and professional manner. Direct concerns of a more severe nature to the attention of the Supervisor/Manager immediately for resolution.
- Work closely with the Snack Bar Manager and Sales to ensure details are executed for each special event and to lead the team in service and to complete the applicable group billing.
- Assist the Snack Bar Manager with recruiting, hiring and training of new team members.
- Participate in the evaluation, coaching and progressive disciplinary measures for all team members under the supervision of the Snack Bar Manager.
The Americana Conference Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will make reasonable accommodations for the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Preferred)
- Smart Serve (Required)
- Safe Food Handling (Required)