WE SPONSOR QUALIFIED IMMIGRANT WORKERS SEEKING ENTRY INTO CANADA
Levio is the fastest growing professional services company in Canada as recognized by the 2019 National Growth 500 ranking (2nd across all industries!). We have deep expertise in digital transformation, specializing in remedial, high risk, and complex enterprise IT and Digital Transformation projects. We have offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Sherbrooke, Toronto, Chicago and Phoenix and are currently expanding in Europe and Africa while we continue to grow our North American footprint. If you are passionate about digital technologies and are interested in global opportunities, you’ll be right at home with Levio Consulting!
You will integrate a team of 120+ people working in two locations (Phoenix and Montreal) using modern Agile software development methodologies for a large US insurance company. Key daily tasks may include:
- Co-design and develop software to support roll out of next-gen insurance products.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional environment (develop, test, integrations).
- Challenge conventional software delivery norms (continue to drive and improve upon Agile best practices).
- Enhance the core platform to support emergent digital technologies.
- Strong programming/scripting experience and passion for testing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java development
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with TestNG, Maven, SureFire
- Demonstrated experience with IntelliJ
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins experience preferred)
- Demonstrated Experience writing SQL queries (Oracle DB experience preferred)
- Demonstrated with JIRA, GIT and Bitbucket
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent communication skills / Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- Bachelor's Degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Full English proficiency
Highly Desirable Experience:
- 2-3+ years of experience with web-services testing (Rest/SOAP/RestAssured)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Bash command line
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (Required)