We're looking for talented people who share our clients vision and values, and want to join them in this exciting journey.
Our client, Bobcat of Toronto, is one of the largest Compact Construction Equipment dealer networks in Canada. With locations in Brampton, Scarborough, and Barrie Ontario, they are the dedicated dealer for the bulk of central Ontario committed to going beyond customer expectations to deliver the industry’s highest standard of product sales and support.
The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our clients ambitious targets by qualifying prospective leads/clients, generate quotes by understanding the customers needs, and closing orders within the construction and agricultural industries. The successful sales driven and entrepreneurial individual will be based out of the clients Scarborough Branch.
If you have previous sales & selling experience, love gaining interest and have lots of energy to call, email or social media message prospective customers, please include your targets, quotas and closing stats within your application/resume. Toot your own horn, we want to hear it!
Opportunities available in Barrie and Scarborough locations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers via walk-ins, phone, email or site visits.
- Be the go-to-person for all in-stock and available product as well as new product coming to the showroom.
- Responsible for providing customers with pricing via phone, email, etc and will need to be able to negotiate and provide terms.
- Coordinate the transportation of orders and purchased product via various customer sites.
- Handle all invoicing for your customers, as well as process any vendor concerns and returned products from customers.
- Assist customers will loading/unloading all purchases in a safe manner.
- Ensure all necessary PDI/maintenance is performed prior to purchase, or once purchased, keeping in contact with the in-house technicians on any services issues.
- Work closely with Account Manager to package leads for a warm hand-off to other departments.
- Collaborate with respective Account Managers/Sales Representatives to promote a team selling approach, allowing the customer to feel fully supported within their project.
- Work closely with Sales & Rental Fleet Manager regarding additions and deletions of units within the fleet.
- Keep customers current on new products and offerings by creating/using promotional marketing materials.
- Monitor any competitive literature or advertising to ensure our customers receive the fairest price possible.
- Post-Secondary Education with a technical focus and/or 3+ years proven experience in equipment sales or selling within the compact construction equipment industry.
- Bilingual candidates will be given preference (English & Mandarin)
- Previous hands on sales experience considered an asset.
- Ability to provide excellent customer relations while keeping a positive attitude both within the branch and in face-to-face experiences with customers and on-site.
- Results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service and comprehensive territory management.
- Highly safety conscious, results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- A self-motivated team player with a strong relationship building capacity and experience working with diverse cross functional groups.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines and targets.
- Willing and able to travel and work flexible hours to support of business needs.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- A valid Driver's License and Clean Driver's Abstract.
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package + Commission
- Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiro/Massage (Yes please!)
- RRSP Matching Program that Increase Year after Year
- Laptop & Cellphone
Open positions in Barrie & Scarborough location - please indicate on resume which location best suits your geographical area of interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- CDK/PFW software: 3 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- construction industry: 3 years (Preferred)