Dehumidified Air Solutions is the leading manufacturer of indoor pool dehumidifiers in North America. It is composed of 3 unique brands (Dectron, Seresco and Poolpak) all reinforced by shared services. Dehumidified Air Solutions is a division of Specified Air Solutions (SAS), a leading manufacturer of commercial and semi-custom HVAC equipment with 10 different brands in 3 distinct HVAC markets.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the Software Developer assumes the following
- Design (features and interfaces), coding, testing, maintenance and integration of Web and Mobile applications;
- Assist in the modeling of different modules of database applications and schemas;
- Develop the test scripts and make the necessary code corrections;
- Keep the documentation up to date;
- Respect deadlines and submit status reports;
- Collaborate and share technical support to identify and resolve software issues;
- Front-end-and-back-end development (full stack).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or training & equivalent experience;
- 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Knowledge of Crystal Report and ERP system(s);
- Experience in agile development;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector (asset);
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint / Flow and Power BI is highly desirable.
- Effective communication in English and French;
Job Type: Full-time
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Développeur Logiciel: 1 an (Souhaité)
- Française (Souhaité)
- Anglaise (Requis)