You can’t deny it any longer: winter is coming, and unless you get a remote job, you’ll be driving in the snow in no time!
LifeWorks is hiring full time Remote Client Care Representatives to join our remote teams across Canada. Become a team member and see what makes LifeWorks a great place to work!
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position with a competitive salary package
- Benefits from day 1 PLUS 3 weeks of vacation to start
- 15 PTO days per year from our awesome time off policies, on top of your vacation
- The best commute you could ever ask for, make yourself a coffee and head into your home office
- Access to the same high-quality well-being support and resources provided to our customers
- A robust training program that prepares you for your role
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance-based incentive programs
- Rewards for sharing your feedback and ideas
- Growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within
What will you do?
- Answer inbound calls, emails and chats from clients who want to access our mental health services in a fast paced environment
- Be the first point of contact for clients, determine what their needs are and the appropriate support they need
- Answer client’s questions using strong customer service and communication skills
- Helping thousands of people receive the mental health care they need
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree, community college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education
- Ability to work mixed shifts - daytime, evenings, and weekends
- Passion to help others, empathetic and able to triage crisis situations to our clinical team
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred
LifeWorks supports the total health and well-being of over 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical expertise, global presence and digital well-being platform. We empower healthier, happier, and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage issues and concerns about family, health, life, money, and work.
As a Global Employee Engagement Platform serving tens of thousands of companies and millions of employees worldwide, LifeWorks uses innovative technology and mobile-first user experience to deliver a Total Wellbeing Solution that people and companies - such as Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens, Expedia, Intel and Nestlé Canada - love to use.
Now accepting applicants from Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, London, Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria, Vancouver, and more!