As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products.
An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Toronto Base Salary Range:
75,000 - 100,000 CAD per year
Your job as a Senior Client Success Manager.
This is a critical role that requires a process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Success and technology teams, and support our Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
About you:Required Experience/Skills:
- Directly oversees a team of up to 5 Managers. May also have some individual contributor direct reports.
- Responsible for training and on-boarding of Managers, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and ensuring consistency amongst management team.
- Be a product and technical expert internally and externally.
- Manages team's book of clients and account distribution.
- Responsible for team level KPIs: Revenue Retention and CSAT..
- Handles Sales Director escalations if not covered by manager.
- Oversee team member’s client accounts and offer guidance on optimization, performance enhancement and comprehension of metrics for client online advertising campaigns.
- Contribute to developing team workflow processes and provide training, coaching and performance reviews.
- 3-5 years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service.
- Experience leading leaders is highly preferred.
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with SEO
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: