Benevity is looking for its next Marketing Rockstar – if you are a Marketing Operations guru with experience optimizing lead scoring, developing attribution models, managing the MarTech stack we want to hear from you! Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation this individual will be responsible for managing Benevity’s Marketing & Sales Technology stack to ensure optimal demand generation results.
Marketing & Sales Technology Operations
You will be responsible for managing the Marketing & Sales technology stack for Benevity. This includes contract negotiations, optimizing workflows and functionality, integrations and more. On any given day your Operations team could be working on email campaigns, campaign attribution models, lead scoring, lead assignments or campaign measurement.
- Lead members of the Marketing Operations team, ensuring their success and growth.
- Constantly assess current sales and marketing operational needs, process and technology.
- Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions, particularly Sales, Finance, Compliance, and IT.
- Ensure marketing lead data integrity including data compliance and scalability.
- Develop, maintain and test ongoing lead scoring initiatives that impact sales pipeline.
- Inspire the team with your analytical strengths and educate the team on new best practices.
- Present the performance insights and reports to various stakeholders in conjunction with the Marketing Analyst (Finance Team).
- Optimize the tech stack which includes Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What you bring
- 6+ years of experience in MarTech, tech industry experience considered an asset.
- 3+ year’s experience managing a team
- Hands-on knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics (digital, events, outbound calling programs, lead waterfall) and tools (Salesforce.com, Marketo, Outreach or equivalent systems).
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation offers and strategy.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with remote teams.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
Go to Work and Change the World
Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? Benevity is the place for you.
We’re a fast-paced (and fast growing!) software company in the business of doing good. Our market-leading cloud solution powers Goodness programs that help hundreds of the world’s most iconic brands engage their 10 million+ people, customers, and communities by connecting them with causes they care about.
As a B Corp, we’re thrilled to be part of the next wave of companies that are committed to higher social and sustainability standards—a commitment you’ll see reflected in our mission-driven culture. We’re an agile, high-performing team and we need new team members—people like you—to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology, and help our raving fans (er, clients!) successfully run world-class Goodness programs that create a culture of purpose and passion while making a positive difference in the world.
When you Work at Benevity
You’ll join a purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
You won’t find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You’ll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn’t just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we’re in this thing together.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at Benevity. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
A Place for all Genders in Tech
Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality. We’re also proud to partner with forward-thinking organizations like Chic Geek, who continue to build a more vibrant, inclusive and diverse technology landscape.
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.